An unusual case of Kera collisions with UFOs

In any case, in the Western world there is inexplicably little information on the strange series of events that began on August 25, 1972 in the Kera district of Khi, which is the capital of the prefecture of Khi on the island of Shikoku in Japan. In the afternoon, a 13-year-old student named Michio Seo was returning home from high school when he allegedly caught the place of an incredible metal object hovering over the rice field.

The awakened Seo watched the strange device zip back and forth over the marshy paddy. The air object resembled a dull silver hat with a flat bottom and a narrow lip. The curved dome over the lip was relatively steep and flat at the top. Seo would later compare the movements of objects with bat movements, making hairpins to chase his victim of insects.

The curiosity quickly usurped his fear, and he began to approach the miniature flying saucer, but before he could get too close, the object allegedly shot a blinding ray toward the teenager. Seo, unwilling to further provoke a UFO or its possible inhabitants, quickly left the scene.

As soon as the young Seo returned to Kere, he hurriedly collected four of his best friends Hiroshi Mori, Yasuo Fujimoto, Katsuoku Kojima and a friend known only as Yuji, and told them of his incredible meeting. His friends, skeptical, though intrigued, did not waste time creating an impromptu detachment to get out and find this miniature flying dome.

Approximately at 19:00. Seo, Mori, Fujimoto, Kojima and Yuji arrived on the rice field. The boys kept a steady vigil for most of the hour, when, to the shock of all but Seo, the little thing returned. Worried adolescents stared at a strange object that hovered over the field about 60 feet from them. Then, as the sun sank low over the horizon, and the twilight began to settle, the device began to emit a pulsating multicolored light.

One of the young people, undoubtedly reinforced by the pressure of their peers, began to chase randomly floating UFOs. When he approached the object, he suddenly became frightened and began to twinkle in a bluish tinge. They were all young people who were supposed to send them to flight back to their homes.

Seo, Mori, Fujimoto, Kojima and Yuji occasionally visited the field after their sight, and on September 4. More than a week after their initial launch, their patience paid off. Around 9:30 in the evening. Five young men met face to face again with a silver object flying almost 3 feet above the field. A small UFO began to glow and began to approach the boys, causing them to scatter and again retreat at a speed.

Once at home, the boys regained their courage and promised to start the camera and hold every waking moment when they can play the field, hoping to finally grab an unusual object on the film. Their observation began the following evening, but the object did not return. The next night, however, would be a different story.

On September 6, boyish vigilance paid off when, on the way to rice rice, they spied an object lying on the ground in the middle of the field in front of them. Teenagers, now armed with a camera, decided to click the photo before they approached the downed ship.

As soon as the flash went out, the object on the ground began to rotate and quickly rose into the air. An unknown operator took another photo right after her ascent.

This is where the bills become a little cloudy, but what seems to have happened later is that the object emitted light, which was even brighter than the flashes of the flash before falling back to the ground.

The still rotating object almost seemed to burst into the mud when it stopped moving.

At this point, 14-year-old Hiroshi Mori moved cautiously toward the untouched flying saucer. A brave (or reckless) boy decided to bend over and pick up an object with his bare hands.

As he did, he claimed that he felt that something was moving inside. Then a picture of Miro holding a UFO was made.

The boys marveled at their unusual vocation before Miro wrapped him in a plastic bag and put him in a backpack and took him home. Once there, the boys carefully measured the object and claimed that it had a width of almost 8 inches and almost 4 inches in height. It is said that now an inert UFO weighs about 3 pounds.

They also found a series of concentric curves, thirty-one small holes and three unique designs engraved at the bottom of the object. The gang believed that the etchings were waves or clouds, a bird or some flying object, and something that they interpreted as a blooming flower. There was no visible powerplant.

After the inspection, the boys repackaged the object in plastic and brought their mysterious find to Yasuo Fujimoto’s house. Fujimotos’ father, Mutsuo, was the current director of the Center for Scientific Education in Khi.

The elder Fujimoto gave the facility a cursory examination, believing that the find was of little importance. This would be a solution, which he would regret. In his own words:

Frequent nights from the boys began to worry the parents, I told my son, if it’s true, what he said to bring the object. He did this: it was an ashtray, cast iron, but too light for this metal. (It) from top to bottom it was impossible to open, and inside there were parts similar to radio. I did not attach much importance, but now I’m sorry that I did not study it more closely.

After Mr. Fujimotos once finished, the object was returned to Maurice’s backpack, but, much to the chagrin of all the participants, he was discovered missing only a day later. This will not be the last time that this mysterious object will be seen or restored on this issue.

Over the next two weeks, Seo, Mori, Fujimoto, Kojima and Yuji claimed to have seen at least six of the same (or identical) objects in flight. Fujimoto himself saw this three times. The band even managed to capture it a second time, but the object again disappeared in mysterious circumstances.

Guys trying to predict when an object will stand in the back of their notorious head, deduce that the only unifying factor in all their observations was the fact that they never occurred on rainy days. This, in their opinion, was due to the fact that the facility was afraid of water. With this in mind, they formulated a plan for capturing the device.

On September 19, the gang returned to the now famous rice paddy to try and delay the mystification of the UFO. This time the boys were armed with a bucket of waste water and some ragged rags. Strange as it may seem, they found the device lying motionless on the ground.

The group hurriedly covered the object with rags and poured a bucket into it. Then they turned the object and began to fill the perforations at the base with the rest of the greenish water. As soon as the fluid entered the device, it began to emit a deafening noise, which compared with the cicadric buzz. The interior of the object also began to glow.

The youth suddenly became struck by the idea that the object could try to respond to this perceived attack and begin to move away from a stationary UFO, throwing it with stones. Once the flying object remained earthly, and the gang returned its potentially extraterrestrial quarry.

Returning to the house of Katsuoka Kojimas, the young people looked into tiny holes and noticed that they seemed to be a multitude or miniature mechanisms, levers and strange drawings.

Then the fearless young men took more pictures and tried to open the device by inserting a wire into one of the holes and manipulating it.

Eventually they hung the device upside down on the wire, Gravity pulled at the top of the dome, which led to a slight separation between the top and bottom of the object. The boys could see what they call the sophisticated electronic equipment inside the object, as well as unidentified viscous material. Could this have been the liquefied remains of a pilot who, just like the Oz, the Wicked Witch melted by contact with water?

Then the boys tried (with a dubious sense of scientific integrity, no doubt) to see how strong the outer shell of the object was, beating it with a hammer. They found that even the thinnest parts of the light metal remain flawless no matter how hard they hit it. This, apparently, is a fairly common feature of the materials reconstructed in the alleged UFO crash sites.

At this point, the guys decided to try another experiment, putting the UFO in the oven to see what temperatures it can withstand, but before they got a chance, Kojima’s mother, Hayko Katsuoka, wisely set the kibosh on it. She also refused to allow them to store it in their refrigerator, which, according to the boys, could prevent the UFO from disappearing again.

Then the gang came to the conclusion that the device probably represents some kind of remotely controlled mechanism of observation of unknown origin. It was then that they decided that it was time to reveal their treasured secret mechanism to their classmates the following week, but before putting it off for the night they wrapped up additional rags under the naive impression that this would prevent the leakage of any atomic radiation,

Then the object was transferred to Seo and Mori for storage, and the rest returned home for lunch and classes. The young watchmen, feeling that the facility was safe in the room with them, relaxed for an evening of comic book consumption and waited for fame to greet them and their cohorts on the following Monday in school when they opened their wonderful decoration.

When the rest of the group returned later in the evening to check their discovery, everyone was horrified, discovering that under a pile of rags nothing had been found. After a useless search, the boys reached the inevitable conclusion that their mini saucer, so to speak, flew back to the coop.

A few hours later Kozhima and Mori played ball in the house of Maurice. Kozhima rushed over the fence, chasing the ball, and to his surprise, and delight stumbled upon a stationary UFO. Kojima and Mori quickly disappeared into the house with a restored plate.

At one time, comrades shrewdly decided that they should mark the silver dome with paint so that it would not pull out another disappearing act. This will confirm that they are actually facing the same UFO over and over, and not with disparate (albeit indistinguishable) machines. The boys lost and found the object so many times that, naturally, they assumed that if it disappears, it will again be next to the rice field or one of the backyards.

In the evening of September 22, the crew assembled a bicycle trip to the city of Khi. It was decided that they would take turns to carry a device that they would no longer leave unattended.

To further prevent his departure, Mori decided that the UFO would be sealed in a plastic bag with water, which, in their opinion, continued to put forward a hypothesis, had some deterrent effect on the apparatus. As if that was not enough, the boys tied a piece of rope from the knot on the bag to the wrist of the one who wore it to ensure that this time nothing will happen.

The tied bag containing UFOs was then placed in a purse and inserted into the basket of the first carrier, and the gang left. The bag passed from the rider to the rider when they broke through the city until he was in the basket of his last caretaker, whose name was not found.

Banda continued her journey until she approached the local bicycle repair shop. At that moment, the last rider claimed to feel that his wrist was firmly tied to a rope with a spanner. He immediately called his friends who stopped in front of him.

The boys instantly opened the bag and untied the string and knots in a plastic bag, but when they looked inside, they found that, although the knots were not tampered with, a tiny UFO was nowhere to be found. Boys would never have seen the object again, to their disappointment.


This unique case remained largely unknown to the general public until May 2004, when UFO Comics published an illustrated retelling of the case. This brought a meeting to a new generation of UFO enthusiasts, having received in it several cults following in Japan.

Because of the noise, in 2007, 35 years after the events in question, Shinichiro Namiki, director of the Japan Society of Space Phenomena (JSPS), resumed the investigation. The head of the OSAC head Osaka Kazuo Hayashi was sent to talk with the remaining witnesses and confirmed that they all confirmed the veracity of their initial reports.

In the course of his investigation, Hayashi faced another tiny tale of a UFO that occurred in the same prefecture as the Kera event just four years later. In the evening of June 6, 1976, a 9-year-old girl named Sachiko Oyama from the village of Agava (now known as Niyodogawa-cho) went out to find her beloved cat, noticing a small yellow glowing object. Floating in the eastern sky.

Oyama entered the middle of the street to afford a better view. It was then that she saw an unusual object descend in a nearby wooded grove. Overcoming curiosity, the young girl followed the UFO to the edge of the tree line. It was then that the object allegedly crashed into a tree and continued silently to land on the sidewalk next to her feet, and at that moment he made a hissing sound.

Oyama will describe an object that looks like silver (although some say it is black) a hat with a diameter of about 7 inches; A familiar description to say the least. The courageous girl leaned over and touched the object, which, she claimed, was covered with a slippery substance that stuck to her finger.

Like the boys who encountered an almost identical subject in Kere, Oyama suddenly became overwhelmed with fear. She turned and began to run after the safety of her house, but glancing over her shoulder, she noticed that the knocked-down device had turned yellow again. Oyama watched with distrust as the UFO rose, turned counter-clockwise three times, then shot into the sky and out of sight.

Hayashi also confirmed that the then 40-year-old Oyama was still standing on her story in 2007. It was then that Hayashi put forward the hypothesis that these flying objects were actually interdimensional vehicles that temporarily lost their way after slipping into our sphere.

Hayashi seems to have contented himself with his theory, but what should we do from these mysterious objects that seemingly played with these Japanese children back in 1972 and 1976? Were they UFOs in the classic sense of interstellar or interdimensional vehicles? It goes without saying that by the 1970s (or current) technological standards the facility was clearly non-aerodynamic, as it could not be capable of such precise or rapid maneuvers that were attributed to it.

In addition, unlike the micro-terrestrial invasion of Malaysia in the 1970s, there seems to be little indication of any humanoid or alien influence on these devices, other than the fact that it appears to have been reasonably controlled During the flight. Nevertheless, I think we should look elsewhere for a solution.

What about the boys that he was a remotely controlled device of unknown prey? I must admit, this theory seems to make more sense than that it is a kind of spacecraft.

In fact, when I first heard about this case, my initial reaction was to assume that it was nothing more than a joke played on a naive adolescent by some guy with a remote control of a flying saucer, but on closer examination Photos it’s not accepted The aviation engineer to understand that without a rotor or any other driving force that this gadget seems to lack is there is no way that he ever came down from the earth.

There were even wild assumptions that the device might have been a conscious being, akin to the fact that these tough sensual saucers in Steven Spielberg released the 1987 opus * Batteries Not Included. Although I’m even skeptical about this premise, let’s look at the evidence that can support this hypothesis.

Firstly, if we assume that the reports are authentic, this device flew with obvious accuracy, although no movable device was found in the UFO. Secondly, the UFO seemed to be capable of evasive maneuvers and even showed a desire to protect itself, using bright lights and loud noises. Thirdly, like any living being, this machine resisted every attempt to conclude her teenager. None of the above evidence that the actions were an example of intelligent life, but the idea is intriguing.

Perhaps there were problems with an unearthly surveillance device. Some unknown technology sent from another world, time or dimension or even the depths of the oceans to watch over the human race. Who said that unusual UFO-based markings are not meant to be a message for humanity, just as we engraved on a gilded Voyager 1 disk for other residents of the galaxy.

Of course, this is one, an obvious explanation, that all this is just a hoax. There are widespread rumors that the Kera UFO is actually a pot for cleaning the toilet, skillfully installed with radio components and pieces of watering can, but if this is so, then this not only does not reflect badly on the judgment of the director of Krzys Center for Scientific Education, Mutsuo Fujimoto, But also represents one of the most complex hoaxes ever committed (and maintained for most of four decades) by a group of bored teenagers.

An even greater doubt in the theory of deception is the study carried out by JSPS in 2007, which confirmed the absence of signs of the rally. And, let me be frank, if the phenomena of Kera and Agava were just bizarre stupidities of bored teenagers and one little girl, one would have to assume that the criminals were almost certainly tired of the trick when they rose from adolescence to middle age.

The fact remains: this series of too close encounters may well be one of the most intriguing, although least known, events in the history of ufology or one of the most unusual hoaxes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *